Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, December 21, 2012

Christmas Card outtakes

At the end of our Christmas card I said it was 1 pictures out of 300 - I wasn't really exaggerating.  I wanted one of just them on an outing - but I couldn't get it.  So everyday I did a "photo shoot" right after  they got dressed.  Here are some of the best/funniest of the week we took pictures.
















This picture was a close second.
 



 
I actually love the next four pictures. This day was our best day of pictures - almost all the contenders came from this day.







3 comments:

Laura said...

Your baby reminds me of your mom's babies. Probably you but I don't know if I really can remember back that far! So cute.

Emily said...

I love these! I wish everyone would send cards with outtakes. Megan's expressions crack me up, and Madison looks SO much like you! (Another way of saying, yes, she is the cutest thing ever.)

Kari said...

Those are so cute!