Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Family Soccer

*If you haven't read about my Lifestyle photography session I did - read about it Here
 
Once Jason came home we would eat dinner and than play in the backyard.  This was partially true last summer (when these photo's were taken) but REALLY true this summer.  We spent all evening in our backyard playing soccer, hid and seek, freeze tag, red light green light, and red rover.
 
Jess got us playing soccer as a family.
Love this one - one of the contenders to be blown up
 





Another contender
 


And another contender - I will eventually pick one.  Jason often plays soccer with Megs on his hip.
 

These ones of Jason and Megan melt my heart.  At this time in her life Jason was her FAVORITE person in the whole world.

No comments: