Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Playing in the backyard

*If you haven't read about my Lifestyle photography session I did - read about it Here
 
Summer afternaps and evenings are spent outside.  Either in our backyard or playing in the frontyard with all our neighborhood friends.  Jason usually comes home to us outside.





This picture is one of my favorites and is being blown up to go in my house.  I love Noah's focus and Megan and Brock's playfulness.  I reccomend clicking on it to see all the detail - their expressions are what I love.
 

I love that Jess knows my family well enough to get this picture!
 

This bucket is pured out like this about 400 times a day.  We have millions of balls, of all sizes, and they are all played with.  We let our children throw (and kick) balls in the house - we also love to throw balls at eachother.
 




No comments: