Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

Beach


Chatfield Reservoir is about 10 minutes from my house.  I discovered it back in November last year and have been waiting for the weather to warm up so we could go check out the beach.  Jason had a mountain bike ride with the young men on Memorial day so me and the kids headed to the beach.
 
Oh, my, goodness, it was heaven.  I loved every second of it.  FAR superior to a pool.  I actually hate taking my kids to the pool.  Truth is... I have too many little kids than is legally acceptable to take to a pool alone - and I HAVE gotten in trouble for it and asked to leave.  It is better now as the boys are getting older - but I get a lot of anxiety at pools because the life guards are often right on my back about how all 4 (now 3) of them HAVE to be in arms length the whole time.  It is not that enjoyable.  So.... best part about the beach...no life guard!  My kids are not huge water kids anyways, so no one got in past their knees - but they loved playing in the sand and jumping the waves.










They all took turn burying each other (except for Madison)








 
She could have sat in the surf and looked at the sand all day.


Brock and I played Frisbee, we had lunch.  It was wonderful. 

No comments: