Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, June 5, 2014

Brock's Birthday



Brock woke up on this 7th birthday to streamers on his bedroom door.  For breakfast he asked for "dunk" eggs (sunny side up), and for dinner he wanted hamburgers and French fries.

For his party I took him, Noah, and 5 other friends bowling.  They were so much fun to watch at the bowling alley. 



My camera was in a weird setting, so the pictures are not that good.  The kids were all so polite and respectful.  They cheered each other and helped each other, and their conversations were hilarious.  They all got a spare or two, but Brock was the only one to get a strike - which they all decided was fair because it was his birthday.



 
 
We did presents and cupcakes outside on the grass after.
Cassidy, Addy, Noah, Brock , Lincoln, Jason, and Adel (We invited Eli but he couldn't come)
 
Later at home we had more of his batman cupcakes, sang happy birthday, and opened some presents. 





 
 

No comments: