Here is Noah's lego set-up. He plays legos all day everyday. Not joking. Even if he is outside he has several legos in his pocket that he will take out and play with. I love it. I literally am addicted to organizing his Legos though - I will spend hours (during nap time) sorting the legos - I think about better ways to organized them all day long. It is kind of hilarious
Madison's hair is finally long enough to French braid!
I put a good 60 hours into my front yard flower beds this spring. I wish I would have taken a before picture. So much overgrowth and rocks. The brown dirt that you see was all mixed in with black rocks that had been put in 15 years ago and had just been pushed down into the ground - it took forever to dig them all out along with all the weeds, grass, and ground cover. I am not going to plant anything until next year - I tore A LOT of ground cover out - but that stuff is so hearty - I knew it would grow back - and it has. I want to wait and see what I have before I deiced what I want to add.




There was so much over growth you could hardly see the rocks.
We went to Target the other day to get a few things and of course we ended in the toy isle to let the kids play of a minute. I found Madison in one isle with this set up. I don't know if I have mentioned on there that she LOVES Minnie Mouse. LOVES! She didn't see me watching her for a while, so I got to see what he was doing. She set them all up in a circle and was having a party with them all. She had a dialog going with each one. It was so cute and hilarious.
1 comment:
Madison is so stinkin' cute in the store with those Minnie Mouses!! Love legos. It's just about impossible to have a perfect organization for them, though. There seems to be about a million ways you could do it. Is Brock not into legos?
Post a Comment