Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, June 9, 2014

Kindergarten Graduation

Noah had Kindergarten graduation this week. 








 He was the letter "x" - his line was "x is for x-tra special kids - its you, its me, its all of us".  He delivered it perfectly :).
His techer Mrs. Orourke.  Noah thrived in Kindergarten.  We were hesitant to send him - he is the youngest in his grade (he will be 5 in first grade for almost 5 weeks), he is so small, and he did not seem emotionally ready.  But we were way wrong.  He had a way of holding it all together in class.  He was never silly, or crazy, or disobedient.  He was always very serious and focused.
 


Me and my Kindergartener.
 
Noah and his support crew.  These girls loved picking Noah up from school - it was the highlight of their day.  Noah always was happy to see them too.  If he ever got candy or a treat in class, he always saved some to give to the girls.  I am so sad to have Noah go to first grade next year.  He really took on the roll of "big brother" while Brock was gone and Noah really stepped up.  I loved hanging out with him while the girls napped everyday.  He asked my the other day who I was going to have special time with while the girls napped when he went to first grade.  But I know he will do great and I am SO looking forward to having the girls all day and getting to go do fun things and not having to worry about being home to do Kindergarten pick up!

1 comment:

mbjhme said...

What great pictures, we did have a fun time, I am sad you live away and can't join with us all the time. But when you guys come it makes it so special