Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

School project

Brock had a play in school where he was a Cactus.  He had a few lines and had to sing a song.


He had to make a diarama of Colorado's Alpine Tundra.  He wanted to do it all in fabric.  I took him to the fabric store to find "tundra" looking facric (I wa thinking a green shag carpet) and he saw some green moss in the floral department - we went with a fabric sky, clouds, and mountains, and green moss for the ground.  He was REALLY proud of it.  He did almost all the hot gluing all by himself.


Noah was really proud of it too and wanted a picture with him as well.  It was kind of a whole family project.








No comments: