Noah has lost his two front teeth - and it is adorable! He loves his "lisp" and loves to smile with his toothless grin.
The sad thing is that our tooth fairy is not very reliable. She often doesn't come for 3 or 4 days after they lost the tooth. It is really frustrating (we have threatened to fire her lots of times - I don't really know what her problem is!). Brock has born the brunt of this tooth fairy's flakiness because he lost all of his teeth before first grade - but Noah (now well into first grade has only lost 4). Well, we were on night 3 of our tooth fairy not showing up. Noah had woken up to go to the bathroom and hadn't checked yet to see if the tooth fairy came. I heard him get up and suddenly remembered that the tooth fairy was supposed to come - so I, of course, run into his room to check to see if she came - and I saw Brock over at Noah's bed with his piggy bank putting a dollar under Noah's pillow - I asked Brock what he was doing and he said, "I checked to see if the tooth fairy came and she didn't and I didn't want Noah to be sad again, so I am pretending to be the tooth fairy.".
Sometimes you think you are failing as a parent or you wonder what kind of people they are growing up to be... and every once and a while you get a glimpse and know that they are doing all right.
Brock was truly born to be a big brother.
2 comments:
I love your kids, they are so great.
Love that Brock what a great big brother
Cute Noah with his missing front teeth😊
Post a Comment