We love to go sledding. You wouldn't know it by this picture - they all look pretty sad - but it is just a bad picture because they were all saying cheese and very excited to go down.
This one is just a second later and looks a little happier. We often go right after school - the girls and I will pick up the boys and we will head straight to a hill. We only stay for half an hour to an hour.
This day their was a great jump. Sometimes the jumps are a little too... I think they might die... level. But this one just just perfect enough for them to think it was awesome and for me not to think they might die.
And just to drive home the point a little harder about Brock (from my last post). When they all go down the hill together - when they get to the bottom the younger three just turn around and run back up and Brock gets the sled and brings it up. No one has ever talked about this - I have never said anything - it is just assumed. I don't love it - it kind of bothers me because it shows a lot of entitlement and laziness in the younger three - but it is kind of sweet.
And just because she is adorable!
No comments:
Post a Comment