Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, January 26, 2019

Christmas Day

Christmas morning and day was a lot of fun.  The kids were excited to see what was in all those presents!
Jason was our picture taker.

Everyone was excited to see what was in Dane's stocking



Megan got an American Girl Doll Jeep (target brand), a ballet outfit with shoes (for grandma's gift - ballet lessons), a panda shirt, a sewing kit, and a cute beenie,

Noah got a star wars blanket, legos, a detective outfit, Drama classes, and an MP3 player


Brock got a trick scooter, a Bronco's football, a cordless mouse, dart wars gift card, and indoor soccer league.

Madison got a leotard to go with the gymnastics classes, mini cupcake tin with paper liners, a sewing kit, and her annual gift - a squishy ball.

Dane got a few new toys and  Bronco jammies.


The girls made Jason and I some jewelry - these bracelets and a heart necklace where we each got one half.  From the ward I got an insta pot and Jason got an AMC gift card.  For the family we got the old-school NES and super-NES Nintendo.  We spent most of Christmas day destroying our kids in our favorite games!

Our cute Christmas kids

Then I made us some brunch.



It is AMAZING how I was still awesome!  How does my brain remember instantly where all the tricks and secrets are and my fingers just instantly knew what to do even before my brain did.  So weird.

We went to dinner at the Neyenhuis'.  It was wonderful.  We were very blessed this Christmas by the kindness of others.

No comments: