Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, January 1, 2019

My Birthday

Dane's birthday is 4 days before my birthday.  He was the best birthday present!  I was still in baby world when it was my birthday - to we didn't do anything grand - but Jason made it wonderful with the best food.

He made this delicious blueberry baked french toast.  It was the first time either of us had made it and it might be my new favorite!  He also made salmon for dinner and tres leches cake for dessert.  It was a tasty birthday!


Also - just to document.  Our dishwasher broke and flooded our kitchen the day before Thanksgiving.  It warped our floorboards.  We went without a dishwasher from November 21st to December 13 (when a new one could get delivered).  Being at the end of my pregnancy it was more than I could handle.  So my sweet mom had my friend go to Costco and get me all plastic and paper products - then my wonderful husband (who hates doing dishes) did the dishes every night for us.  We will be getting our floor fixed next week.


No comments: