My aunt Jen came to visit in January. It was the nicest thing! I have missed my aunts so much while living here and I feel so loved that she would fly out here by herself to visit me and my new baby (especially when she has other children she could have gone and visited). It was an AMAZING week. Mostly becasue we did nothing. Literally. We sat in my living room and talked for 3 days. One day we were at the kitchen table and had breakfast and we sat there so long talking that we then had lunch - I think we solved all the worlds and family problems that day. ha. Jen is so easy going that it was just so pleasant.
On the last day she felt bad we hadn't done anything and she wanted to at least do SOMETHING - so she took us to Red Robin. It was a hit and our kids' new favorite restaurant. (she is all the way in the back! - see her head).
It was a great week cuddling Dane and catching up on all the family gossip :)



No comments:
Post a Comment