Winter break was kind of a bust and kind of awesome. I didn't take the kids to do anything. We stayed in jammies and mostly stayed home - playing games, reading books, and watching home videos. The kids played with friends a lot - either at our house or at their house.
Brock and Finn playing checkers
Girls playing American Girl Dolls with Zoe.
Jason made a sledding hill in our front yard - it is pretty awesome and will probably be there until May. Every time he shovels he adds to it. Also - it turns out they have been throwing water on it at night so it is now basically a death hill of ice =- better yet it goes right into the street! Ha.
One day after sledding on it the girls and their friends wanted to go "real sledding" - so Jason took them. So nice!
Also my friends took the kids swimming, had a sleep over, took them to lunch and breakfast, a movie, and the mall. I have great friends.
On the last day of winter break I felt bad we hadn't done anything and I felt like getting out of the house - but not doing anything BIG. So we tried something new. We went to the mall and window shopped. We looked at cool stores, played on the escalator and ended it with an ice cream cone. It was pretty fun.



No comments:
Post a Comment