Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

New Years Eve

This was our first New Year's Eve celebration ever.  We had never celebrated before.  We just put the kids to bed at the usual 8:00 and never mention anything about it.  I know, I know, LAME.  Last year Noah said, "aren't we supposed to stay up tonight?"  I told him maybe next year.  This year the Weister's decided it was time as well so they had us and the Clark's over.  We pretended 10:00 was 12:00 and watch the ball drop on New York time.  It was perfect.  We played a Harry Potter trivia game and a game called 5 second rule.  We had good food and spent the evening with good friends.







No comments: