Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, April 11, 2019

Boys Scouts

Brock and I went to our first court of honor.  I am sad to admit it was my first court of honor ever.  I guess I wasn't a very involved sister.  I don't know why I didn't go to Daniel's Eagle court of honor.  But I didn't.  It was actually really emotional for me.  I cried.  One of the boys was getting his Eagle and I realise how badly I wanted my sons to get their Eagles.  I know the new program will be great - but I wanted them to get their Eagles.  And they both like boy scouts and want to get their Eagles.  I know we still could - but I don't want to do it that way.  I want to go 100% in on the new program.  I love the boy scouts and I am sad to see it go.

No comments: