Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

Spring Break

We had a pretty great Spring Break.  We got all 4 seasons during that week - so it was kind of fun!

The kids played a few board games

We baked some bread.  I just love having a video monitor.  I love watching Dane sleep.  I used to have to stand in the corner of the room to watch my babies and  to gain inspiration about what they need to help them sleep longer and see what was waking them up.   I love that I can do that on camera now while I do other things.  It is very distracting though - I find myself just watching him for a while.

One day when it snowed we took Dane out.  It was his first time out in the snow.  This baby literally spent the first 3 months of his life in doors.  He never saw the sun or the sky.  



Pi day was during spring break - so we had to make a pie!  Chocolate pudding pie!

Noah made some peanut butter cookies - his favorite.  We have found that when Noah is having a hard day he can turn it around by "producing something", working hard at something, or doing service.  He made these cookies for his cub scout troop.

I made my most favorite dinner I have ever made.  It was the first time I made it and probably the last - I was the only one who liked it.  It was Olive Garden's Chicken and shrimp carbonara.  I had been craving it for weeks - but knew I was never going to go get it - so I made it and it was perfect!

Dane was taken on a lot of walks!

WE had a crisis on bucknell.  There was a domestic dispute (we don't know them).  The cops came and all was calm for a few hours.  We were all outside watching.  Then the cops told us to all go inside.  They set up a perimeter and wouldn't let anyone go out of there houses for any reason.  Megan was at Zoe's house and Jen got stuck in a neighbors house.  Luckily I made it home by just a few minutes or I would have been separated from Dane!  They called out swat and there was an armed standoff for about 2 hours.  It was intense.  They finally got him to come out after shooting tear gas into the house.


We, of course, went to dart warz.
After dart wars we went to Wendys.

And the girls spent most of their days playing American Girl Dolls outside.

No comments: