Madison got to take gymnastics classes this winter. She has become obsessed with all things gymnastics. We can not keep her still. She is constantly doing cartwheels and headstands. For Christmas she gave us a coupon book she made at school and one of the coupons said, "one hour of no gymnastics in the house" - Jason said, "I don't believe you can do that". ha
She loved gymnastics and can't wait to do it again (probably in the summer).
Our little miss Maddie has developed quite a bad attitude. It started about a year ago. When I told her I was pregnant she said, "as soon as you told me I would be a big sister it fixed my whining problem". It actually did - for about a month. But during the month of February it got out of control. She complained about EVERYTHING. We made a happy jar and if she filled it up she got a reward. I asked her what she wanted her reward to be - we could go and do or get anything she wanted. She said what she wanted the most was to give Dane a bath. I think she is going to turn out ok. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment