Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, April 12, 2019

Winter doings

This winter has been spent mostly in doors with out too much excitement.  We are all pretty content to sit around and read books and play with Dane.  Although we did get out a few times:

We had a few nice days.  One Saturday we went to the park and played tennis.  Dane was pretty happy in his stroller.  Megan and her friend took him on walks around the pond. 

The kids went sledding a few times.

One morning it had snowed and when I came downstairs to take them to school (sometimes they are getting ready and eating breakfast on their own while I feed Dane or... sleep:) I found them outside shoveling.  This older kid thing kinda rocks.

My old visiting teacher, Jane Guthrie, is a true minister.  She hasn't visit taught me in a few years but she continues to minister to me and mostly my children.  She brought us over this Lego Temple and the kids were in love. 


No comments: