For Krista's 40th birthday we went to an escape room with the Marriotts and Clarks. It was fun.
I also wanted to put in here about another escape room. I don't know if I have mentioned this on my blog but since we had Dane we wanted to make sure we stayed on top of all our kids. So we have "special time". Each month is someones "month" to have "special time" with either mom or dad. December was Madison and Jason's special time. Madison really wanted to go do an escape room. Jason was so sweet to figure it out. It was hard to find a place where only 2 people could go in and 1 of those 2 people was an 8 year old. But she was in heaven. She was so excited. They had to diffuse a bomb. They missed it by about 5 seconds. Apparently there was confusion about the * and the # key.

No comments:
Post a Comment