Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Christmas Day

We had such a great Christmas this year.  

The kids all woke up at 6 but Dane was still sleeping.  Everyone wanted Dane to come down with us so we let him sleep a little longer and we all cuddled in our bad while Jason read us The Worst  Best Christmas Pageant Ever (a family favorite).


Dane of course was adorable and made everything more magical and fun! He loved pulling off all the bows.





Ha I didn't get a picture of Noah and his stuff.  He took it upstairs and put it all away so quick.  I kept meaning to tell him to get it all back out.... but I never did.  Noah got a big fleece robe (that he wears 24/7), books, books, and more books.  

I made brunch with successful gluten free aebleskivers!

And, cuz it never happened on Christmas Eve, we frosted our sugar cookies Christmas night.



We got some pretty great cookies this year!



Then we had our sea food buffet Christmas night.

No comments: