Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, January 9, 2020

Family Pictures

Our whole family hadn't been together in a few years.  It seems that when ever Jason comes another in-law isn't there.  So while we were all at my mom's on Thanksgiving we took some family pictures.  I have major anxiety over family pictures.  So much so that i have never had my own family pictures taken - of my own accord.  The stress of finding matching (but not too matching ) out fits and making sure every one has shoes, and hair cuts, and hair done is just more than I can handle.  While I am good at some things.  I am not good at that.  Oh how grateful I am that everyone has different talents and that Heavenly Father gives us each other to share those talents.  I have a wonderful ministering sister, Kendyle Hakes, who seems to have talents in every area that I lack.  She has an eye for beauty and while I appreciate beauty and want it - I struggle to create it.  I called her and despite just having her 4th baby she came over late at night and helped put together these outfits.  Now if she could only teach my kids how to not look so weird in a picture!  The whole family (just my family) didn't turn out like I had hoped - I love the ones of just my children.  








This is the whole family.  For now.  Angie and I are pregnant.

My parents with all the grandkids.

Ashley and Milo

The Foster Family

The Michael Hanna Family

The Daniel Hanna Family

My mom and dad

The girls and sisters


The original Hanna family

No comments: