Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, January 17, 2020

My Birthday

I turned 35 this year.  It seems like a big year.  But, as most people say, I don't feel any different.  35 does seem old though.  It was a good day.  I had about 4 or 5 different desserts dropped off at my house - I love when people know me!  Jason made a wonderful breakfast and dinner.  AND he got me a Costco birthday cake.  We don't buy birthday cakes - we make them.  But I had been craving this Costco cake for a while.  It feeds 55 people and the "party" was just our family (and Megan can't have any).  So it was quite ridiculous - but Jason insists on spoiling me  - so he came home with this cake.  I hardly ate it - pregnancy is sometimes the worst.  But I felt loved that he got it for me.


No comments: