Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, June 21, 2020

Temple Trip

One Sunday Jason had a final to take so the kids and I headed to the temple for a little walk.  I knew the gates were closed but I figured we could walk around the outside of the gates and at least we could see the temple.  It was a beautiful day.  I didn't intend on "taking pictures" (or I would have made sure the boys didn't look homeless) - but it just kind of happened.  A sweet couple walking by offered to take pictures on their phone form a distance and text them to me. 










 We all took a walk aroudn the temple except for Megan - she laid on the grass and "pondered". 


























No comments: