Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, June 17, 2020

Women's Conference

I had tentatively planned on going to Women's Conference this year - it would depend on how I felt at 30ish weeks pregnant and if I was up to the drive and walking around BYU campus and sitting in hard chairs most of the day.  I love Women's Conference and I was determined to give it my all to go.  Then it got cancelled and turned virtual.  My heart yearned for Women's Conference and I wanted to make it a "real event" and Jason supported me all the way.  I locked my self in our room and watched all the events live with notebook in hand.  As soon as Sandra Rogers started speaking I started bawling, it was everything my heart needed.  I even made it a true "Utah event" and had my teenage neighbor, Kinsey, bring me Cafe Rio and dessert from Kneaders.  It only lasted 5 hours - but it filled my cup.

No comments: