Brock was an schedule for a party this year. As mentioned in Megan's post he wanted the same cake as hers, although instead of the ice-cream cone he wanted a Tri-force symbol made out of fondant. I am currently finding this symbol drawn all over random places in my house, steamed bathroom mirrors, dirty wind shields, sand box, etc. Thrilling.
Then when Jason picked them back up he brought Noah with him and the 5 of them went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner, then back to our house where they played Mario Smash Brother's until 10:00 and then I took the boys home. Easy-peasy on my part.
Brock is turning into a delightful young man. Something connected in his brain in November of 2020 and he turned into this really thoughtful, task oriented, long term planner. It has been amazing to watch and I am exctied for his future and not at all afraid (as I may have been terrified in the past). haha. Happy birthday Brock!






1 comment:
So glad I was there fir his birthday 🥳
I love cute Brock ❤️
Post a Comment