Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, May 1, 2021

Pi day

Pi day is one of our favorite holidays.  It had been a year since Covid, it was spring break, but it snowed 22 inches, and covid was resurging.  We all needed a pick-me-up.  I decided to make it Pi week.  I made a pie every night.  It was a good week.
 
I made lemon pie

Cheesecake (not a pie - but round!)

Rhubarb and pumpkin (I made them both on the same day - but pumpkin went in the fridge and was eating in the morning for breakfast)


Apple pie - my grandmother's recipie. 

I also made a chocolate cream pie, and an oreo pie.

On a similar food note I got amazing deals on cereal.  Kix is never on sale and it was amazing, I bought out the whole store.

I also made some Olive Garden soup.  It was also amazing.  No one in my family would eat it, which was fine by me - I ate it all (I also invited Krista down and she had some!)

 

No comments: