Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, May 17, 2021

Random

Here are a bunch of random pictures on my phone from March and April.

Mid March I put Eve on a schedule with the goal of getting her to bed by 7:00 pm with Dane and sleeping through the night.  It is mid May and it pretty much worked!  We followed it pretty well, and she did great. She has been my least scheduled baby but that is to expected with 6, plus with covid it wasn't really needed, it worked for us for her to be able to do what ever she wanted whenever she wanted... until it didn't. 

Dane is my little baker.  We bake together about once a week while the kids are at school.  

It is May 14 and we are still getting snow.  This picture is from April.... 26 inches!  We had snow 2 days ago.  It sucks.

We took a survey about what family vacation the kids wanted to take.  The cabin and stay-cation in Utah won.  We are doing the cabin. 

Madison took this one day.


This was an Easter devotional I did one night.  Everyone wrote 3 things they have in their life becasue of Jesus.  Then I put up pictures of people we know who have died and will be resurrected. 

We have been doing quite a lot of family fasts for people in our lives who need heavenly help.  Since most of them are not near us we send them a picture of us just before breaking our fast to let them know we love and support them.  

I was feeding Eve breakfast before school one day and looked across the table and saw my girls reading.  It seemed picture worthy.  They are adorable.

I wonder where they get it....





 

1 comment:

Jill T said...

I love seeing Peanut on there. And the "rose from the dead" card with the creepy letters made me laugh. I love that simple activity. It's a great idea