Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Brock Turns 15

Brock turned 15 which is amazing.  On one hand I can't believe I have a 15 year old.  On the other it seems so right for him.  He didn't get a party this year, but many of the mothers of this age group have noticed that these kids are struggling socially and any reason to get  these kids together is worth it.  I thought having a "get together" for his birthday would be a good excuse for them all to come.  It worked and it really wasn't a party, they just played games and had pizza.



Brock also got his learners permit this last month.  He is trying hard to be a good driver and I am confident he will get there.  I really enjoy taking him out driving.  



 

No comments: