Becuase our trip to Utah was at the end of May all of our cousins were still in school during the days, so I took the kids on outings every morning, just us. It was fun to take the babies to things my older kids did when they were their age.
We spent 2 whole days at Thanksgiving Point doing all of their farms/gardens/museums. We lucked out and they were having a "dinosaur island" at one of their gardens - so that was awesome!
At first my older kids were like, "lame" but about 10 minutes in they were more enthralled than the babies. Brock and Noah especially got into it and I ended up leaving them in the park for a few hours alone so they could find "all of them" (particularly the raptors). I have found that teens and toddlers like the same things, they just don't know it. If I can convince my teens to come they always end up having a good time.
But first the goats. They were very friendly.
Here is one from over a decade ago. (that's baby Megan)

























No comments:
Post a Comment