Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, July 13, 2022

Easter

Easter fell in between Megan and Brock's birthdays this year - which is always a little rough.  It was nice weather so that was good.  I am still trying to celebrate Easter in a more holy and Christ centered way.  I want it to be as life transformative as Christmas - where it permeates our home, schedule, food, music, shows, activities etc.  It is hard since it often falls around general conference or birthdays - it ends up being a lot for me, but I feel like it is worth it.  But I also try hard not to overwhelm my family and "read the room", sometimes it is just too much for them, so I have to take a step back.

We all went to the ward egg hunt.


I was assigned to be with Eve and take pictures.  Someone was supposed to take pictures of Dane with Brock's phone and someone else was supposed to take pictures of the older kids with the home phone. (I can't remember who was assigned who but there are mostly just pictures of Eve)
But that's ok because 18 month old's finding Easter egg's are the CUTEST!!





Jason was Dane's buddy and they found all the eggs, counted them, and opened them.



He is kind of the best!

I set the table for brunch the night before.  I have never set a nice Easter table before.  


We have 9 am church so we had a the Easter bunny come during nap time.  
It took about 10 minutes for Eve to make it down the stairs, she didn't have any candy in her basket, just all in her mouth.  






It was a good Easter.

 

No comments: