My girls are such fantastic painters. I love it. They create the most beautiful art work. It really makes me so happy to see them paining and to see their work.
I find Brock to be so adorable sometimes. sometimes. haha. But this (these) kind of experience with him just endear him to me - which is sometimes much needed. First: He wants to go on dates and dances. 2) He has every expectation to plan and pay for it himself. 3) he seems to have a genuine understanding of chivalry and wants to live it. 4)he put a lot of thought, time and effort into planning how to ask a girl to a dance, he wants it to be personal to her likes. 5) He tries real hard. 6) He recognizes he needs some help and he asks/lets his sisters (mainly Maddie) help. She LOVES it and I love seeing them work together on it and both of them being genuinely happy that they are doing it together. 7) He lets me be involved. He will ask my opinion and sometimes take my advice.
8) So far he hasn't had great luck. But he keeps trying!!! and I love it! This was girl number 2 (out of 4, I think) that he asked to homecoming.
No comments:
Post a Comment