As I mentioned in my earlier post we had a deep freeze right before Halloween. Our house is perfectly positioned to not melt until mid May, so the men were outside trying to de-ice our stairs so we didn't kill any trick or treaters.
Brock meticulously planned and shopped for this outfit. He wanted everything to be just like Miles. The belt, shoes, pants, everything. We ended up ordering 3 different costumes to get the sizing right.
I can't remember what Noah and Megan specifically ended up being. I know they had something in mind. But they have decided these are their "default" costumes the rest of their teenage years.
Maddie and her friends dressed up as the toy aliens in the Toy Story .
So Dane is basically spiderman. So basically Halloween was no different than any other day in our home. He is dressed up as spiderman every day and shoots webs all over my house.
Eve was the most adorable butterfly you ever did see.
This year Madison went Trick or Treating with her friends.
Megan went with her new friend Kaitlyn and her family. They visited a home that decorated their house like Willy Wonka and Kaitlyn's mom sent me these pictures.
I took these cuties. This was my first "real" thing I did after breaking my foot (2 months ago). I thought I could do it. It was a bit too much and hurt for days after, but looking back I am glad I did it. Brock went to a friends house and watched a movie and Noah chose not to do anything.
No comments:
Post a Comment