Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, July 11, 2024

Last Day of School

We left on our big family vacation the day after school got out.  Jason and I were so busy getting ready for the vacation that the end of school kind of got swept under the rug.  I have no idea what or if the kids did anything to celebrate.  However.... Megan did "graduate" middle school and will go to high school next year.  They did a color run and she came home covered in colored paint.  I am so excited for her to be in high school next year.  I think she is going to kill it!  Between the honors/AP classes, seminary, upper classmen, and more independence/freedom she will do awesome.  Plus I am so excited for her to have Brock and Noah in high school with her.  I think it will be fun for all of them, and I am so excited to have 3 kids in high school.  It is going to be a great year!

 

No comments: