Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, July 6, 2024

Soccer


Megan played soccer on her same Dynamos team this spring.   This was the last season because rec soccer stops once you get to high school.  Many of the girls didn't return this season (including Liesel) so Megan played goalie quite a bit.  She didn't love it but was good sport about it.  I was irritated because the reasons Megan loved playing soccer was because it "let her get her aggression out" and I loved that she got to run a lot.  Goalie didn't meet any of those 2 purposes.  But she did really well.  I don't think she had one ball get behind her.  I SOOOO hope she tries out for high school soccer.  I think she could do it.







Madison played on Iron Maidens again.  She still has mixed feelings about the team, she finds them to be a little... cocky.  But they do win a lot, so that is always fun.  They actually played up a year and a level this season and still did really well and actually got invited to play at a summer tournament.  They were the only rec team invited, so that was fun for her1










 

No comments: