Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, July 5, 2024

Noah Cutie

I REALLY REALLY want to hang up family pictures.  There are several factors holding me back, the main thing is not having our living room done.  But I sort of thought I wasn't going to care and do it anyways and just have to fill in holes and rehang when we eventually do it.  The other thing is that I am missing a few that I need to take.  I was missing a "now" picture for Noah so one evening I tried to take one.  He is adorable, I am not a great photographer.  I don't think I will use any of them.  But he is so cute I thought I would post them.










 

No comments: