Our temple trips have suffered a bit this year. There isn't much documentation as I am not taking pictures every time we go (for several reasons) but I wish I did, because I love having them. We also found ourselves really busy and had a few months where we just could't fit it in, or weren't willing to. With the boys working and other things the girls have, finding a 2 hour block that all 6 of us can go AND there are openings is getting harder and harder. If it were me we would have gone no matter what, but that is my personality and my priorities and I don't want our family temple experiences or my teens temple experiences to be about me and my priorities. I do my best to fit in in within the bounds that makes everyone comfortable. If they WANTED me to figure it out and go every month no matter what - I would. But for now we go as often as we can. Which ends up being about 9 out of the 12 months. Now, with that being said - my teens probably go to the temple around 30 times a year if I had to guess. But we go as a family (all 6 of us) about 9 times a year.
One month we couldn't find a babysitter, so the 4 of them went. great!
One time I really wanted a picture, but no one would. So I took it of us walking back to the car. haha

No comments:
Post a Comment