Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, January 30, 2009

Cousins

Noah is very lucky to have a boy cousin on both sides of the family his age. My sister Katie had a baby boy, Bradley, 3 weeks after Noah was born. And my sister-in-law (Jason's brother's wife) Janina had a baby boy, Aaron, 10 weeks after Noah was born. I never knew what it was like to have cousins close to my age that I saw regularly. This will be fun for him.
Noah and Brad. For some reason we can never get a good picture of these two - they just kind of fall all over each other until one stars crying. This is the best shot I got (at least they both look happy).
side note:My sister Ashley bought both these outfits for them for Christmas - she spoils us and our kids!

Noah and Aaron. In contrast - these two sat straight up on the couch the whole photo shoot with these "mug shot" faces. It was so funny. I took like 10 pictures and they all looked just like this.

We got Brock in on the action - but he kept making this cheesy-slight-grin-squinty face with his hands by his face. Again - I took like 5 of these and they all looked exactly the same.

3 comments:

Janina Herbert said...

I LOVE THESE PICTURES! Thank you so much for posting them!! It was great to see you 2 days in a row, and thank you again for helping me out so much - we figured out the solution to the camcorder-to-DVD problem :):) love ya!

Foster Mom said...

Noah must look like a Herbert because he and Aaron looks just a like!!

Too cute!

MEGGandBOBBY said...

hello jamie... I have not seen you in years but I love that I found your blog.. I was blog stalking from your sisters blog ha ha! anyway you look like you are so happy and doing great.. you have an adorable family, and noah and brad look a lot alike in that pic.. both so freaking cute...