Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, January 12, 2009

Randomness

We are still sick here at the Herbert household - we are going on about 2 months now! Brock is finally better - but Noah is still really congested - especially at night. We have been to the doctor a few times, and they say that there is nothing they can do for him, we just have to let it pass. BOO!

These are the clothes I got for my boys to wear to the Brighton games my brother plays in, but we have been too sick to go to any of the basketball games - so we wore them today just for fun.

Noah is loving to grab at everything lately. He really likes "toy" time. He gets really amused by all of his toys and rings - he could play by himself and entertain himself all day if I let him - but for some reason I feel guilty when I see him playing all by himself. But it is nice to know that he can do it - because sometimes he has too. It has been so fun watching him learn how to use his body and emotions - it is definitely just as much fun the second time around.
He does not particularly suck his fingers - just sometimes (since he learned he has them) and it is always a different finger.

1 comment:

Janina Herbert said...

Cute pics! I'm so sorry to hear that Noah isn't feeling his best, poor little guy (and poor you for not getting any sleep at night! :/) Anyways, I know EXACTLY what you mean about feeling guilty when he's playing by himself - I feel the exact same way when Aaron is playing all alone! I, like you, have to remind myself that he needs some alone playtime. But still :P

Anyways, I love you and I can't wait to see you again soon! (Sunday?) Also, I tried calling you back a couple times on that day you called - I figured you probably got really busy with the boys, I just hope everything's okay :) Talk with you soon!