Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Merry Christmas

We went to JcPenny's for a classic Christmas photo shoot. I never got a picture of them smiling together - but I think I have some of the most handsome boys in the whole world! (I just scanned the photo's to put on my blog - so don't mind the quality)
It looks like Brock has a bruise on his right cheek for some reason - he doesn't, it is just from the scanner or something - the pictures don't look like that.


My sister Katie came with her two kids to get pictures taken as well - and we had them all get together at the end for an "all grandchildren" shot. But by this time they were all DONE with pictures - so this was the best one - I don't think it is so bad, considering Noah and Brad were crying most of the shoot.

I was only going to get one of Brock and one of Noah - but his one just cracked me up because he looks like such a little man - so I got two of Brock (I hope Noah does not mind).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. And about dreams, you and your family were in mine last night...John and I were babysitting the boys so that you and Jason could go to the temple. Kind of random I know, but we really are always willing to sit! :)