Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Noah's basket of balls

I have been meaning to blog about this for months. Ever since Noah could sit up his favorite thing to do is to sit by the basket of balls and pick each ball out one by one and play with each ball. He would seriously sit there for hours if I let him and just slowly play with each ball. He is very meticulous and controlled in his play. He likes balls just as much as Brock did/does - but in a very different way. Brock was throwing balls and hitting balls by 8 months - Noah just likes to hold them, roll them, and shake them - he has yet to figure out how to throw them.


I am really glad I got this picture when I did - Noah is crawling all over the place now and doesn't really do this as much - I didn't realize how sad it would make me. He has really grown up in the last week.

No comments: