Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

What should go in my confession sidebar...but it was too long

For all you google reader people who don't actually ever go to my blog - I have a "confessions" gadget on my sidebar - where I divulge my deepest darkest secrets.

I really want to stop nursing... but I will continue for a few more months for several reasons. One of the reasons is for excuses. I have always wanted to eat snacks in church and take naps in the afternoon... but always too embarrassed to do so, but when you are pregnant or nursing you feel justified. Well I have been either pregnant or nursing for almost 3 years now... and I don't want to go back to no naps and no inappropriate snacking. (Maybe I should just get pregnant? :) Another reason for still nursing - I like having the boobs - but that one is more embarrassing and I should probably not admit that.

6 comments:

Sabrina said...

The only time I ever have boobs is when I am nursing too. I feel like my bras actually fit how they are supposed to.

Janina Herbert said...

hahaha! you are so funny, jamie, i love you! and, no, you should NOT feel embarassed that you like nursing boobs - i was so sad when i stopped nursing for that very reason! :P nurse, nap, and snack away! :)

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

haha.. I completely agree and I love your honesty! I really miss feeling womanly like that. Seriously, after I stopped nursing Ethan, I went down to tween size bras.. and no, I'm not even kidding!

Sarah and Wes said...

Pah! Jamie, I love how frank you are. It makes me laugh--I can finally say I know what you mean about being pregnant, but I'll have to wait to find out about nursing . . .

Unknown said...

Ha-ha! Too true. If only Bailey would let me take a nap... I wish Avery would take a bottle so I could stop nursing!

Rosie said...

I think the only women who don't find their nursing boobs to be a MAJOR plus to nursing are the ones who have enough before they begin. I'm with you... love that its okay to finish Allison sacrament snacks after she's gone to nursury, love that I get to go to the mother's lounge for quiet time, love the boobs. =)