Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Sunday, June 14, 2009

Zoo

We have already made it to the zoo twice this summer - and I intend on going several more times. I like to go at 9 am- right when it opens - you practically have the zoo to yourself and it is not hot yet. Brock loves it - he talks about it at least once a day, he talks about how he "saw elephant at zoo" or "rode train at zoo".




Brock and Noah with Payton and Brooklyn Bell

Noah is really great at the zoo - despite the above picture - it was mostly just a bad shot - he was not that sad.

On the train ride
My sister, Ashley, has Tuesdays and Thursdays off this summer - so I have tried to plan my outings accordingly so she can come. We had a great time with her at the zoo.


Payton and Brock are so cute together - they get along great when it is just the two of them - but they are a year apart, which makes a big difference at this age - so when other kids are around that are closer to Payton's age and developmental range Brock goes and plays with Brooklyn - which is great becasue they are only 6 months apart. The above picture was taken in the morning when there were no other kids from our play groups there - the below picture was taken when Payton's other friends came. Most of Karli's and mine's kids are going to be like that - we just can't seem to get on the same schedule, for example when Payton is in 6th grade, Brock will be in 5th, Brooklyn will be in 4th, Noah will be in 3rd, her new baby will be in 2nd, and my next one will be in 1st (I am not pregnant - just hypathetically) - we will probably never have kids in the same grade - strange that we are always one year off.



Noah is so cute at the zoo. I have never really used my full size stroller (I like to be a simplest) - but my sister convinced me to use it at the zoo - and now I probably use it daily. Noah just is as happy as a clown in that thing. He just lounges around eating his kix - enjoying the ride.

Sometimes he sticks both his feet up on the tray and just leans back - enjoying his sweet ride.

He had a little too much fun... he totally conked out in like two seconds.


No comments: