Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Friday, December 3, 2010

169th warders...

For all you BYU 169 ward members who read this blog - Jess Curren and I were talking today about how, although many of you have moved away, come back to Utah to see family for December. We thought that it might be fun to try and get together one evening.

So... if any of you are coming to Utah please leave a comment answering the following questions:

1)are you coming to Utah in December
2) What dates will you be here
3) is there a certain date that works best
or
3) is there a date the won't work
4) With your location which place would work better West Jordan (Herbert's house) or Lehi (Curren's house)

If you have not moved away... and are still here in Utah - still give us your input as to dates and location (and know that you will be given a food assignment :)

Also, I don't pretend to think that I am so popular that ALL old 169ers read my blog... so will you either post this same post on your blog... or link them back to my blog (if you post on yours - remember to get me the answers left on your blog.)

Jess and I will go over the answers and decide if A) it is feasible B) the date C) the time and D) the location.

Sad, however, that Bishop and Sister Gibb are on their mission - but good for the people of Asia :)

9 comments:

Sabrina said...

Wahoo! We'd love to get together if possible. The kids and I are here for all of December except about the 25th - 29th. Brett will be here on and off so it's hard to say when he's available (it's a long story - not bad though). Anyway, we are game for anything. The kids and I would love to hang out with you and your kids some time during the day too. Thanks to you and Jess for your initiative in getting us all together.

Lauren said...

We're around the entire break so anytime works. I like Lehi just because it's closer and I hate being away from Aidan too long. Sad I won't be able to bring him...

Karen said...

I want to come. Doesn't mean I can, but I still want to come. Have fun!

Andrew and Haley said...

i'm with karen-- it would be great to get together. we're not coming into town though. hope you have a happy and healthy holiday season!

Janice Richardson said...

Sounds fun, but we won't be in Utah during the break. SEnding our love...

Kaufusi Family said...

This sounds awesome. Although we come to Utah often we will not be coming in December. We live in Idaho now and have Kaiden who is 6 and Kali who is turning 2 this week! I miss you all, we really had such a special ward!! Much love!

The Kaufusi's

carly said...

Wish we could, but we won't be in Utah either. Have fun!

Spencer and Anna said...

We won't be in Utah, either. This is such a great idea, though. I hope you guys have fun!

Gloria said...

We aren't in utah anymore either!! Sounds like it would be fun tho! Hope everyone has a great Christmas! Take care!