She is so happy almost all of the time. A few things about Megan.
- We call her Megan-bug or bug, still.
- She has great, and unique, relationships with both her brothers. Her and Brock adore each other. Brock just loves to play with her, they chase each other around the house, Brock reads her books, tickles her, and even play wrestles with her. He is so gentle and so loving and caring. Noah and her are kind of at odds. Noah loves her and is so nice with her - I don't think I have ever seen him be rude to her... first. She likes to tease him. When he is playing with his train tracks she loves to come over and destroy them, she likes to take his car and crawl away, and she gets mad when I am cuddling Noah - but doesn't get mad when I cuddle Brock or other babies. But she actually loves to cuddle Noah. She will crawl into his lap and lay her head on his shoulder. She won't do this with Brock - and it often hurts Brock's feelings.
- She is starting to be a girl. The only toys we have had in our house are boy toys, and she doesn't care much for them. Blocks, balls, trains, cars, tools, she just doesn't have an interest in any of them. We just got some baby dolls and girl stuff - and she is so cute with them. She drags her baby dolls around the house and tries to give them bottles. She is getting into dressing up and accessorising a little bit. And she LOVES to be told she is pretty.
- She has a favorite Blanket. This is a first for me - neither of my boys had a favorite anything for bed. But she LOVES LOVES her blanket.
- She took two steps on Monday and four steps yesterday. She will be walking soon.
- She is busy. She just loves to go from toy to toy and play with everything. She is really my first curious baby. She loves to open cupboards and empty them and get into stuff. It is not excessive but she is the first one of my kids so do it - so I find it adorable and am enjoying the change.
- Still loves her daddy. She has had a very hard time with him back at work. We have decided that she likes her dad the way most babies like their mom and she likes me how most babies like their dad. If dad is in the room she wants to be with him. A few weeks ago Jason had to sneak around at a family party because if Megan saw him or heard his voice she would cry until he took her. I was sitting right there the whole time - and she didn't care that I didn't have her. Sometime I have to try not to get offended. But she does love me too - so don't feel bad for me. I love that she loves him.
No comments:
Post a Comment