Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Monday, April 4, 2011

Living it up

Jason got a job at Fidelity and will be starting on the 11. That is in 1 week! We are so excited and thrilled - but definitely bitter sweet. In his previous times of unemployment I have hated having him home (I'll explain in a later post) - but this time I have loved it and taken full advantage of having him here. So I am not looking foreword to next Monday. We will ALL miss him so so much.

So after we did the pigtails - I put her in this little pony tail. Much cleaner and better. She is standing almost all the time now. Such a big girl!


So we are going to live it up this last week with Jason home. We went to Gym Cats in Lehi last week for some open gym fun. Every one had a blast. Jason climbed the rock wall - which was a big deal - because he is very afraid of heights. But he did it (I think to impress his boys)



I didn't think Megan would have a good time - but boy was I wrong. She loved the foam pit. She would climb in and out of it and throw the foam around. She crawled all around the gym and up onto anything that was her height. She had a blast.



Noah is fearless. He will jump off of anything with out even thinking about it. He is pretty responsible about it. He knows his limits. He just jumped and jumped the whole time.





Brock is a little more cautious. It took him a while before he jumped off. Jason actually had to jump with him the first few times. He enjoyed the ropes, balancing beams, bars, and the floor for running more than the jumping.




Our friends the Curren's met us there for a while. Cara and Megan are almost to the stage where they can play together. Yea!

Swinging on the ropes.



The boys jumping together.


Brock did eventually jump. He didn't get the 1, 2, 3 thing.



Mom and Megan.


This gym is in Lehi. Quite a drive for only an hour. If anyone knows of a gymnastics place that has open gym for the general public in the Salt Lake area - please let me know - I have been trying to find one.

3 comments:

Sabrina said...

Yay for a new job! That gymnastics place looks like a lot of fun. I wish we had a place like that close to us.

Karen said...

It is wonderful to have Dad around. I hope next week goes well for you as you go without him! I'm glad he got a new job.

Laura said...

That looks like a super fun place to play. I hate Ben being home too - even though I hate him being away. Ha ha.