Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

It's a...

Girl!

We are a little shocked. We, again, thought it was going to be a boy. Two boys and two girls - sounds like the perfect mix to me. It will be great. Noah and Brock are 15 months apart and Megan and this girl will be 15 months apart. (Noah and Megan are 19 months apart)

Brock knew it was a girl all along. From the begining he has said, "this one is a girl, and the next one is a boy."

10 comments:

Justin and Ashleigh Smith said...

Looks like you will at least be having another one after this! Ha! Congrats, sounds absolutely perfect! P.S. I love the picture on your blog header- so so cute!

Janina Herbert said...

Congratulations! I wanted to text you, but I don't have your number saved to my new phone :/ Glad to hear you're all doing well :)

Janina Herbert said...

PS - I also love your blog header picture. I think what I love most is how the children are looking at the camera, but you're looking at them. So telling :)

Karen said...

That's funny, because I have kept thinking you are having another girl. How fun for your kids. I love the 20 week ultrasound. You start to feel even more connected to the baby. How fun!

Sam said...

Congratulations Jamie! We only have boys at our house, glad to know someone can even the world's gender population out!

The Halls said...

That is so neat! Congrats!! I love that Brock told you how you're going to have your kids. I wonder if he'll be right on the next one....again Congrats!

The Bell Bunch said...

Hooray! How fun! Guess according to Brock, you aren't done. Hopefully Payton isn't as "right" as Brock - he tells people we are going to have 12 babies in our family. There is no way in _______. (:

Karli

Holly Strong said...

Yay, I was secretly hoping girl. :) Fun Fun Fun....I love that you have two boys close and now two girls close. If I could've chosen my kids I would've done it that way. :)

I am Laura said...

That sounds pretty perfect to me. I wanted James to be a girl so that Ally had a best friend close in age. Then I wanted Grace to be a boy so James would have a friend close in age. It didn't work out that way, but my kids are awesome friends anyway.

Megan Loves Life said...

I love it! Congratulations! That will be a perfect mix!