Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Saturday, November 26, 2011

7 years

We celebrated our 7 year anniversary earlier this month.  Jason was in charge of this anniversary and he did a great job.  The best part was that he took care of everything - the babysitter and getting everything ready for the baby sitter (dinner, pj's, etc).  He had the whole night planned to a T - and surprised me with everything.

We went down town for a carriage ride.  This is something I have been wanting to do with him for a long time.  I was so excited to finally do it.  He even brought hot chocolate for us to drink - he knows me so well!














Then we went to PF Changs - my new favorite restaurant.  I ordered $50 dollars worth of food just for me - hehe - I LOVE it and he totally spoiled me.  It was the first time we had been out since I had Madison (it was her first babysitter other than Jason) and it was wonderful! 

3 comments:

Karen said...

Hooray! Nothing quite like a good anniversary date. I'm glad you two got to get away. What a fun night, too. I would love a carriage ride and PF Changs!

The Halls said...

What a sweet hubby. He did do a great job!! Congrats on 7 years...I didn't realize we got married the same year.

The Bell Bunch said...

So glad to hear you guys had a great time! It's amazing all that you have accomplished in your 7 years together.