Title Picture:

I know our top picture is incredibly out of date - but I love it because it captures perfectly my life at one point. So it will stay.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Witches

We went to our annual Gardner Village witch trip.  WE ran into my sister and her kids for a few minutes. 
Brock and Brad are CRAZY around each other... like completely insane.  They don't stop play fighting, hitting, kicking, screaming etc.  They never hurt each other or are mean, they are just so hyper and boyish.  Noah doesn't really get into it - he kind of seems overwhelmed by it all.  It was funny though because on this particular day Brock told me that he did not want to fight with Brad while they were at the witches.  And as soon as Brad saw Brock he came up to him and punched him (play) and Brock said, "Brad I don't want to be crazy and fight with you at the witches today, we can fight when we go to grandma's tomorrow".  It doesn't sound so funny and cute now that I am writing it... I guess you just had to be there. :)

Family picture time - my sister snapped this one of us "getting ready"

They have a MILLION cute fall.Halloween places to take pictures - why I decided to get one with cement and construction behind me I have no idea.

Sam and Madison
Katie (my sister) and Madison


We spent a good 30 minutes throwing rocks into their pond




She slept most the time

How we roll

I love crisp fall days.  I felt like we didn't get enough of them.

1 comment:

Karen said...

Ahhh, sweater days! Looks like a very fun outing and go you for getting a picture with YOU and your kids. I'm not good at that. I just keep taking pictures of them. I love the anecdote about Brock and Brad. It's way cute.