I love the picture at the top of my blog. It ended up being a random picture taken at Wheeler Farm in the fall of 2010. We were all supposed to be looking... so I thought it didn't turn out. But later on I realized that it actually captured great emotions and memories of our summer together.
Last week we were at Wheeler Farm having a picnic and I decided I wanted an updated picture with Madison. I put the camera on my stroller and set the timer to automatically take a picture ever 10 seconds. Sadly out of about 50 pictures I didn't get one I loved. I think a picture like that can't be forced. The one I use now on my blog was just 1 picture - and I love it.
Here are some of the ones I got.
This one is the winner. When I get some time this will probably be the one on the top of my blog from now on.
Then our picnic was overrun by geese who wanted our lunch.
Brock took this picture of me and Madison. I didn't even know that he did - I just saw it on my camera when I got home. Pretty good.
3 comments:
I like the one you liked to, but I liked a lot of them! What a great memory, you with all your little ones. So wonderful.
What a good idea to set the timer. A fun way to remember your picnic. I think they all look great.
i love the 3rd one and the one you picked. so cute!! love you guys!
Post a Comment